The following stats caused Gov. Hogan to tighten the regulations governing capacity in business and public venues to curb the case count:
- The largest number of Maryland cases were reported on 11.17.20 at around 2,149 cases.*
- The number of days where there were more than a 1,000 cases was 13. *
- The state remained at 6.85% positivity rate.*
The Governor took the following actions based on the list above:
- Bars and restaurants to close by 10 PM
- Retail to drop back to 50% capacity from the current 75%
- A ban on fans at sporting events (college and professional)
- Ending visitations at hospitals and senior homes
Success! You're on the list.
Whoops! There was an error and we couldn't process your subscription. Please reload the page and try again.